Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Male Bonding

Yes, I went "male bonding" this year. It's a tradition on my father's side where all the boys and uncles get together and go camping for a few days. They have finally allowed the girls to come and I have loved going and spending a few days in the outdoors going on adventures. We went up Fairview Canyon this year and went on the famous "Steve Hike," went canoeing, four-wheeling, played card games and talked all night long, and the highlight? Went Paintballing. I have become an avid fan and am no longer afraid of getting hit by the ball only because my little brother Josh shot me right on the head. And yes, that hurts. But, it's so fun!! We were low in numbers this year. It's getting hard for some family members to come, but we had a great time and I am already looking forward to next year.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment