Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Engagement

The decision was final! Tyler and I were going to get married, in South Africa! And I would stay with him until his year internship was up. Tyler planned a day at the Nambiti Game Reserve on November 13th with a lot of surprises! Everybody on our drive new what was going to happen, except me. We drove up to this beautiful waterfall and took a snack break. I wanted to go exploring, just as Tyler hoped, and went hiking up to the waterfall. As I began snapping away with my camera, I turned around and there he was, on his knee. It was all very exciting & a surprise. Everybody in our group was thrilled and excited, whipping out their camera's and acting like paparazzi. We enjoyed the rest of our game drive and were treated with a really cute candle light dinner when we arrived back at the game lodge. Tyler did a wonderful job planning!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment