Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Freshness...

I absolutely LOVE fresh vegetables in the summer. One day I will have them year round - can you imagine fresh green beans, beats, and tomatoes in December? Now, that's what I call amazing dinners year round. Soon. Until then, Tyler and I harvest 19 different varieties of vegetables just about every day. We love it! My favorite part are the herbs... I can't get enough of them!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I learned today the difference between Marjoram and Oregano. This is the herb Marjoram and all this time I was thinking it was Oregano! Old news to some, but definitely new to me. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Our Green Apples are almost ready and I can't wait for the Pears to be done. There is nothing like fresh fruits and vegetables, home grown. It can't get better than this!



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment