Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer Lovin'

We've loved the summer so far and seriously, where does this weather come from? I've felt like I've been in Hawaii all summer, without the beach. It's been extremely humid - too much for my taste (and I'm moving to Oklahoma?) - and wonderfully green. Tyler and I loved our first time together at Taste of the Valley, harvesting veggies in the garden every day, and different city celebrations! It's been really fun to be back home!


Photobucket

Photobucket


This is my FIRST Garlic Braid. It took a while to figure out and now I'm obsessed with them!

Photobucket

We LOVED Salem Days this year. We weren't able to much because we've been so busy, but the fireworks and pageant were so fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment