Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Usually I don't "blog" about my life. It seems easier to casually scroll down the page as a story is told through photos. But, today is unique day, and its been a thoughtful day. Today was the greatest Sunday and most rewarding I've had in quite a while. As I looked back on my life today, I had an overwhelming appreciation for my Savior and for his loving hand in not only blessing me with a wonderful life, but for the purest gift of his atoning sacrifice and for a loving Mother. I can truly say she has been there through thick and thin and wants so much for me to succeed in life and fulfill my dreams and desires. With 10 children to raise, she has given herself completely to ensuring my siblings and I receive the best education possible and has taught me many important values I can use throughout my life. One thing comes to my mind each time I think of my mother, and that is Prayer. She has always taught me to pray and I remember times when I needed to chat, I'd walk down the hallway at night and peek my head in her bedroom door and I'd see her kneeling beside her bed, praying. What a wonderful mother I have and how grateful I am for the power of prayer and the peace of mind it brings to my heart and into my life. She is an amazing woman and I know it hasn't always been easy for her. I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day! And thank you for who you are and the wonderful life you have lived. You are a wonderful example to me and I am thankful for your guidance, example, love, and constant care as I continue to learn and grow.


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment