Sunday, June 13, 2010

Capital Reef 2010

So far, my summer couldn't get any better! This past weekend I took off with a huge group of friends and we drove down to Capital Reef to go camping for three days. I invited Jess, one of my greatest friends, and we had a blast! I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time & played so many games. We did a lot of hiking and jumping off rocks into waterfalls. It was the best adventure! Saturday morning we woke up to rain and hail, but it was beautiful out there anyway and we had a good time. There were about 82 of us, all from Salem. We hang out all the time and there is honestly never a dull moment! If you ever make your way down there, driving through Bucknell they have the greatest pies in the world! Pickle Pie, Oatmeal Pie, Pinto Bean Pie, Buttermilk Pie, Coconut Cream Pie, and the list goes on. Believe me, my first thought was, "Okay, that's a little strange." But, it was well worth the first bite. It was so nice to get away from "life" for a while and spend time with really neat, fun, good people!! I loved it and there are only more adventures to come. I'm loving my life right now.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket\


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment