Sunday, June 13, 2010

Salem Triathlon

What a great way to start off the summer. Kanani and I got together with some friends and signed up for the Salem Spring Triathlon. We all did really well. I came in 1st for my age group and Kanani was right behind me in 2nd. How perfect is that!! I placed 8th overall, including the professionals. That surprised me, but gave me a good idea of where I would place if I registered as an elite. It was a great course and a perfect day. There isn't a better atmosphere in athletics that I like more then Triathlons. Everybody is so friendly and encouraging. It's great!

Photobucket


Photobucket

The best way to relax before competition, I've found, is to goof off! Ha, we had so much fun.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment