Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Year Gone By

10.10.10

Happy Birthday To Me. I'm 24 now. Don't feel any different. Just feel it's time for me to grow up! Not sure how I feel about that, but I guess it means more adventures and experiences ahead. I had a great birthday and received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from the most wonderful person I know! I love spending time with the family, so being that my birthday fell on a Sunday, it couldn't have been more perfect! Mom made cheesecake, but the spring pan popped in the oven and bubbled out the sides, quite hilarious! So we salvaged what we could and had a delicious cake anyway! It was a great day! Thank you everybody for making my birthday so wonderful!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment