Monday, October 4, 2010

Why I Loved The Summer....


1. Cousin Get-Together's

I can't ever get enough of my family and this summer it seemed we were together every moment! We had all the cousins from Hawaii here and spent an evening playing games, thanks to Auntie Kehau. She's the greatest! There is never a dull moment. We are always laughing, playing volleyball, or competing in games against one another.

Photobucket


Photobucket


2. Nieces & Nephews

Aren't they great? Here is the older bunch and three younger ones are trying to keep up with these guys. We have a blast watching them run around the farm, especially today when they came running out of the house with the Halloween costumes on. They absolutely loved it!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


3. Family Reunions

We're getting bigger! And will only continue to grow. I keep thinking to myself, "one day I'm going to have six sister-in-laws and Mom and Dad will add on ten more kids, in a way." It's incredible watching the family grow. With all our different personalities and interests we still always have a really good time together. And we're so colorful! There's no black and white, we even have a few in between colors. It's going to be exciting when Kevin gets home! I'm looking forward to it. That will make this photo a lot more complete.
We went to Bear Lake this year, towards the end of August right before school started. It's our favorite get away place, thanks Cox family! We finally made it up to the cave this year and took a tour inside. It was fun and we had a good adventure. Like usual, it rained a few days and nobody dipped even a toe in the lake, it's just too cold. But we had a great time playing games and watching shows!! Good times!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We also had the Kamalu Family Reunion this year at Salem Pond, then games and movies at the farm afterwards. We did a cardboard boat brigade this year and it was the most entertaining thing I have watched all summer. We loved it!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm always too busy taking pictures I don't get in for the fun very much, so I guess Marc thought he'd bring the fun to me... he caught me completely off guard. I'm still waiting for the precise moment to get him back.


Photobucket

4. Boating

I absolutely LOVE wakeboarding and am an even bigger fan of tubing. This year I was able to get out on the lake quite a few times, but sadly never quite cleared the wake. Next summer, hopefully.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment