Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Farm Life...

Ty & I really have taken a liking to the animals around the farm here, except for the cats (says Ty). He is the only one who can manage these big dogs, Rex & Toby. They don't seem to pick up on my stern tone when I get after them and I find myself running around the table in circles trying to manage some kind of control!! They are HUGE dogs and the workers are completely terrified of them. Quite hilarious! Just a few days ago we had a new baby goat arrive. He's adorable and I'm crossing my fingers he'll survive. It's so awesome to look behind me as I walk to the main house to see three dogs and two cats trotting along behind me. For some reason I find that really fun!

Photobucket
Above: Rex - Below: Toby
Photobucket

Photobucket
Left: Bells - Right: Scotch
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my the goat is sooooooo precious! i want one haha

    ReplyDelete