Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Road Trip To Oklahoma

Rumors are true! Tyler and I have received an amazing opportunity to ranch in Vinita, Oklahoma and will be starting our next adventure this coming October. Although we will miss being here close to family and friends, we are ecstatic about the experience and look forward to our life in Oklahoma. After years competing in Oklahoma City, I never though I'd be relating Oklahoma to another part of my life! But, here I go. I am so happy for my husband! He's going to have an amazing experience working with some wonderful mentors.

A few weeks ago we took off on a road trip to Vinita, Oklahoma to take a look at our future destination. After 20 hours of driving and visiting friends in Colorado & Kansas, we arrived! Despite the lingering heat at 11:00 pm, I found our location to be quite enjoyable and pleasant. I was thrilled about our new home & the extra rooms for future visitors! It's going to be wonderful and I'm almost, almost sure I will be able to handle the mixture of humidity and heat.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is our home.. I'm so excited to decorate and start my first garden!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment