Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Day in Westhoff History

Another day in Westhoff History... I'm beginning to grow used to this saying. There is always an adventure with my husband and I am continually surprised at how handy he is! I don't think I'm ever going to need to call a plumber, tow truck, cement truck, car repair, you name it! He's absolutely incredible and can fix ANYTHING! It's been a joy to watch! We love visiting Steve & Jenae, Ty's parents, in Escalante and seeing the new toys Steve has put to use. Ty has taught me how to run a team of draft horses & that was quite the experience, but I couldn't have been more giggly about it. I feel I have definitely stepped up in my life and have learned much more then I ever expected. It's been a blast!

Welcome to the Westhoff Farm
in Escalante, UT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, I drove a team of draft horses and cut grass for my father-in-law! I was so excited, well let me take that back. I was terrified. These animals are beasts and intimidate be a very large amount! But, I overcame that fear! It was too fun.

Photobucket

Maybe I need to apologize for these photos, but believe it or not I grew quite accustomed to this process in South Africa! I would have never thought. But you will never see a crew of guys go to work skinning and gutting an animal like the Westhoff's. I have a feeling I'll be in good hands when time calls for it.... haha if you need a good farming experience give me a call!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment