Friday, July 8, 2011

50 Mile Mountain

Tyler's Dad has a permit on 50 Mile Mountain in Escalante, Utah. Here is where he runs his long horn cattle - Tyler has a few of his own cows running on the permit as well. After hearing about the 50 for months, I finally received my chance to go. It's absolutely beautiful and I understand now why Tyler and his family love it so much up there! Besides the nervousness I felt on the trail - quite intense - I made it! It was fun to go with Tyler and hear more stories about the 50.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In front of Rock Creek and Little Valley - Lake Powell is off to the left. It's the most beautiful view ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was my first branding experience. I skipped the roping part and stuck with the branding. I wasn't too bad!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Tyler and Yuma.. Probably his favorite horse ever

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment