Friday, July 8, 2011

CSA Happenings

This summer Tyler and I volunteered ourselves to take complete charge of my parents CSA Farm. After a few months on the learning curve, well, we are still learning, we finally have complete custody and Mom is able to relax a bit! I'm completely exhausted at the end of the day, but there is nothing better than working with Tyler and being outside, which I prefer over an office job any day! Our garden is looking wonderful and Tyler and I are really loving the enormous amounts of strawberries this year! I'm looking forward to some wonderful homemade strawberry jam! Our big harvest days are Tuesday mornings and we spend our weekends at the Farmers Markets selling our produce - I consider it great practice so I can be in great shape when I have my own garden & kids.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: