Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Beautiful Bride

I can't believe she's married! Time goes by so fast I can hardly remember the day I was married and it's only been 9 months! Mom & Dad are halfway done - strange - with only 5 more kids to go (the size of most families). I absolutely loved watching my little sister prepare and enjoy one of the best days of her life. Kanani means, The Beautiful One, and there couldn't be a more perfect name for such a beautiful bride. She looked absolutely gorgeous! And what an AWESOME weddding/reception. We had quite the party! I'm so excited to have Ryan in our family; Tyler & Jared are loving the idea of new brother-in-law. Maris Youd, a good family friend, did her hair and makeup. Excellent job! We had a great time and I'm so excited to post more.





No comments:

Post a Comment