Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girls Night

Thanks to my Mom I guess I'm continuing to become a little homemaker. She took Tessa and I to her canning class in Provo a month ago and I had such a good time! We learned how to make jams, jelly's, and syrups and we were served one of the yummiest meals I've ever had. It was quite the day and it only got better.


<span class=


<span class=


We decided to celebrate Mother's Day a week later. Everybody is so busy it's hard to get together with all the girls. We finally made it happen! A relaxing night at the nail salon getting pedicures and manicures, catching up on each other's lives, and finishing off the night at THE BEST Thai Restaurant. It's great being a girl!

<span class=


<span class=


<span class=


Photobucket


<span class=



<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment