Monday, April 11, 2011

Shootin' The Game

My man shot another Kudu. A decent size too! But, it was far too big for the two of us to haul down the hill, so we called in the troops! Thank goodness for their help. Our mission was accomplished! And Tyler was EXcited! Don't be surprised if you seen one of these large African beasts on our wall in the future. Well... I never thought I'd be shooting at animals, the first time in my life, in South Africa. I went out to Para with Ty and he saw some Warthog's running just in front of the Bukkie. I figured, why not? I grabbed the gun, stuck it out the window, and nailed one right in the back bone, paralyzing it. But, goodness to gosh was I sure proud of myself. I couldn't stop squealing and my hands were flimsy-limsy! I gave myself a pat on the back! I never thought I'd receive my first hunting experiences in South Africa. That's once in a lifetime right there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My Warthog! And no, this is not Pumba - It's Pumba's Mom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment